Terms of Service
As an organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner in Give Local Isabella, you agree with the following Terms of Service which set forth the services and duties provided by Mt. Pleasant Area Community Foundation and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
1. I confirm that my organization is presently eligible to solicit and receive tax-deductible contributions.
2. I understand that a designated endowment fund benefiting my organization will receive all the monies that donated during Give Local Isabella, less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
3. I understand that if multiple designated endowment funds benefiting my organization exist, I must choose only one for the purposes of Give Local Isabella.
4. I understand that all donations will be disbursed to the designated endowment fund within 10 business days of Give Local Isabella.
5. I understand to receive donations it is my organization's responsibility to determine in advance if the donations disbursed to the designated endowment fund should be placed in the spendable or the principal portion of the fund.
6. I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform, which will safely process all online contributions made to the event.
7. I understand that any recurring donations initiated during Give Local Isabella will continue to process according to the schedule that the donor chose, outside of Give Local Isabella, and will be subject to transaction fees set by GiveGab.com.
8. I understand that in the event of a disputed donation to Give Local Isabella, GiveGab will make every effort to win the dispute by submitting evidence on my organization's behalf. In the case that a dispute is lost, the full amount of the disputed donation and donation processing fees will be pulled from my organization’s designated endowment fund.
9. I understand that as the administrator of my organization's profile on GiveGab, it is my responsibility to grant (authorize) and revoke (unauthorize) administrative capabilities to other individuals within my organization. I understand that I can choose to allow them full administrative privileges or restrict their ability to view donor data within our organization. I understand that GiveGab will not disclose information about my organization to individual users unless those users are administrative users with appropriate permissions.
10. I understand that my organization is encouraged to focus the majority of its overall marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to Give Local Isabella to the campaign to create a sense of community-wide excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners and fellow organizations.
11. I understand that Mt. Pleasant Area Community Foundation is not responsible for the amount of money contributed for the benefit of my organization over the course of the event and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that Mt. Pleasant Area Community Foundation has no control of this process.
12. I confirm that my organization has a website or Facebook page and that we will add the Give Local Isabella logo and link to one or both.
13. I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, and volunteers should promote Give Local Isabella over the course of the event, especially by using social media.
14. I understand that only donations a) made through the Give Local Isabella online portal, or b) presented in person to a staff member at the Hersee House during regular business hours on May 4th, will count towards any prizes and incentives offered as part of the event. I understand that prizewinners chosen on the day are subject to further verification and may be finalized after the event.
15. I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with media
(newspaper, television station, radio station, etc.) that I speak on behalf of
all organizations participating in Give Local Isabella or defer such interviews
to Mt. Pleasant Area Community Foundation.