1. Fairness in determining prize winners is very important to the Community Foundation. Our platform identifies "unique donors" by reviewing a combination of donor name, email, and mailing address.
2. Prize winners chosen on May 3 are subject to further verification and may be finalized after the event.
3. Prize winners will be posted to the Give Local Isabella prize page.
4. If there is a tie for two organizations in the most raised category, the organization with the most unique donors will win.
5. If there is a tie for two organizations in the most donors category, the organization with the most dollars raised will win.
6. Prizes will be disbursed to designated endowment funds within 10 business days of Give Local Isabella.
If you have any questions regarding prizes, please email email@example.com to connect with Amanda Schafer at the Community Foundation.